Red Pack voor Assetto Corsa

7 jaren 9 maanden geleden #116029 door speeedy
Beantwoord door speeedy in topic Red Pack voor Assetto Corsa
ziet er inderdaad heel gaaf uit, maar bij mij doet me stuur het niet meer HELP g27
:(

Gelieve Inloggen om deel te nemen aan het gesprek.

Lees meer
7 jaren 9 maanden geleden #116030 door Jilt
Beantwoord door Jilt in topic Red Pack voor Assetto Corsa

ziet er inderdaad heel gaaf uit, maar bij mij doet me stuur het niet meer HELP g27
:(

Heb je de laatste versie drivers?

support.logitech.com/en_us/software/lgs

i5 4590 | 16GB | GTX980 | Win10
T300RS Alcantara edition | T3PA | TH8A | GTOmega EVO | Oculus Rift CV1
www.youtube.com/jiltjes
Clean and Fast

• Jilt
  • Jilt's Profielfoto Onderwerp Auteur
  • GTHQ_Jilt
Lees meer
7 jaren 9 maanden geleden #116031 door Jilt
Twee video's gemaakt.

www.youtube.com/jiltjes
Clean and Fast

• Jilt
  • GTHQ_Jilt
Lees meer
7 jaren 9 maanden geleden #116032 door GTHQ_koop
Beantwoord door GTHQ_koop in topic Red Pack voor Assetto Corsa
Tip van Aris "to fully enjoy the red pack":

Hello chaps!

So the RedPack is almost here and it has some amazing cars that couldn't be more different from one another. So here's some advice to help you get the most out of it.

First of all, let's assume you want to drive all the cars one after another. The order which you will try the cars is very important and it might make your experience amazing or miserable... take this piece of advice.

Do not, let me repeat that, DO NOT try any other car and especially the old Maserati's 250F, AFTER you have tried the modern Ferrari's F138 and SF15-T. If you intend to jump on those cars right away, take your time, have fun... then try the other cars later and most importantly give your brain plenty of time to readjusts to the speed sensation, braking points and grip levels...

The F138 and SF15-T are simply alien. There's nothing to compare with in AC. When I was doing the development of the cars, in the first week I would often stop AC, go find an onboard real video on YouTube and double check the speeds, simply because they would seem unreal to me... and every time I was slower than real life. They are THAT fast!

So it's perfectly normal that when you step off a car that does 330kmh and brakes at 100meters for a 2nd gear turn, and hop into a Maserati 250F from 1954 that does 250kmh and needs to brake at... 1km away from the turn (  )... well you can understand that some kind of practice is needed to enjoy the slower cars again.

Other things.
Power Unit. The SF15-T has the modern power unit. We simulate MGU-K, MGU-H, Batteries, energy deployment and recovery limits, engine braking, active rear braking torque and more. All of it has various key combinations to activate various values and profiles. Use CTRL+1,2,3,4 to activate the various values and profiles and you'll see also explanations on the top of the screen and we also have a dedicated app named: "ERS MANAGEMENT"
All of it will be explained in a dedicated post later today.

We have brake temps, but only for a couple of cars. As usual, for such important new features we do a step by step approach. We think the brake temps work pretty good, but we need to also implement air ducts and possibly different pads, before we can do some more hardcore brake fade effects. As usual, in the following months we will improve the new feature and update all the cars. Thank you for your patience.

Tyre model V10. What is it? Why V10 and not V8?
We have rewritten the whole tyre model. The driving feeling will be very similar to v7 with small and subtle differences especially on combining forces. Why V10 and why the rewrite? The new tyre model permits us to have more precision on the output values and create better graphs that we can compare in a much more efficient and precise way with real data, enabling us to improve the tyre model even more. So the V10 name is because of the total rewrite. In terms of values for the modders, there are a couple of new values and some considerations to be done on older values, but nothing too radical.
Only most of the RedPack cars have the v10, but as usual we are going to update all cars in the following months.

Ok so... I think that's all for now... Thank you for the support and for the always useful feedback that help us provide fixes and improvements in the following days of a new release.

Lees meer
7 jaren 9 maanden geleden #116033 door Illoeminati
Beantwoord door Illoeminati in topic Red Pack voor Assetto Corsa
Nog maar kort getest, maar de 488 GT3 en MC GT4 zijn wel leuk. De nieuwe Lambo vindt ik ook niet zo slecht. De Maserati zwabbel zeepkisten zijn niet echt mijn ding :o
Hoe noemt die widget links onder in het ferrari filmpje?

Lees meer
7 jaren 9 maanden geleden #116034 door Jilt

Nog maar kort getest, maar de 488 GT3 en MC GT4 zijn wel leuk. De nieuwe Lambo vindt ik ook niet zo slecht. De Maserati zwabbel zeepkisten zijn niet echt mijn ding :o
Hoe noemt die widget links onder in het ferrari filmpje?

Race essentials

www.youtube.com/jiltjes
Clean and Fast
De volgende gebruiker (s) zei dank u: Illoeminati

• Jilt
  • GTHQ_Jilt
Lees meer
7 jaren 9 maanden geleden #116035 door speeedy
Beantwoord door speeedy in topic Red Pack voor Assetto Corsa
ja die heb, ik maar ik heb vaker dit probleem alleen nu was het nog erger, maar ben er intussen achter wat het is ik speel ook veel dirt rally en daar moeten de instellingen anders staan voorheen maakte dat voor ac niet uit maar nu schijnbaar wel. maar bedankt voor de info :) .

Lees meer
7 jaren 9 maanden geleden - 7 jaren 9 maanden geleden #116036 door jrsnijder
Beantwoord door jrsnijder in topic Red Pack voor Assetto Corsa
Nice update, alleen heb ik het idee dat de Spielberg ring anders aanvoelt als bijvoorbeeld de mod en in vergelijking met andere spellen.
Op de één of andere manier lijkt het of de baan langere stukken heeft (helemaal richting bocht 2) en bepaalde bochten ook.
Zoals bij het uitkomen na bocht 3
Of ik heb te veel ranja gezopen, LOL
Laatst bewerkt 7 jaren 9 maanden geleden door jrsnijder.
De volgende gebruiker (s) zei dank u: Hansvelsen, Verlemen

Lees meer
7 jaren 9 maanden geleden #116038 door Illoeminati
Beantwoord door Illoeminati in topic Red Pack voor Assetto Corsa

Nice update, alleen heb ik het idee dat de Spielberg ring anders aanvoelt als bijvoorbeeld de mod en in vergelijking met andere spellen.
Op de één of andere manier lijkt het of de baan langere stukken heeft (helemaal richting bocht 2) en bepaalde bochten ook.
Zoals bij het uitkomen na bocht 3
Of ik heb te veel ranja gezopen, LOL

De Ring is nochtans laser scanned, dus de afmetingen zullen wel kloppen volgens mij :)

Lees meer
7 jaren 9 maanden geleden #116048 door GTHQ_koop
Beantwoord door GTHQ_koop in topic Red Pack voor Assetto Corsa
A1 ring is idd heel anders als de mod, was even wennen :)

De auto's boeien me weinig, enige die me verraste was de Levante S...Ondanks door z'n gewicht erg goed te besturen (lees; glijden) op de limiet.
De classics vind ik wel vet maar daar moet je echt een goede setup voor hebben waar Ik nog geen tijd in heb gestopt.

De moderne F1's heb ik lekker in de garage laten staan, vind de Levante GT4 al teveel downforce hebben :dry:

Lees meer