Edmonton Oilers Team NHL Face Coverings - NHL Face Coverings Online Shop

2 weken 4 dagen geleden #118714 door WilliamR
The game was held in an arena with no fans in attendance, as the National Collegiate Hockey Conference starts its season at Baxter Arena in Omaha, Nebraska, for a three-week "pod" event. North Dakota is the No. 1-ranked team in the country.

The Lightning look ripe for a giveaway, I'll give you that. By that I mean losing a valuable player like Cirelli or Cernak, each a restricted free agent, because of the salary cap issues. They have to move players out to sign them. Are the Sharks a team that can swoop in and make something happen? Sure. It comes down to who or what they're willing to part with. But they wouldn't be alone as a suitor for either Cirelli, a forward, or Cernak, a defenseman. They are two of the most valuable remaining RFAs, so as much as the Lightning might be in a bind when it comes to the cap, if they are eventually resigned to having to move one or both of these players, they likely could drum up a pretty good bidding war and stock their NHL Draft capital in a meaningful way. Remember, Tampa Bay's only first-round pick in the past three years was forward Nolan Foote (No. 27 in the 2019 NHL Draft), and he was traded to the New Jersey Devils with the Lightning's first-round pick in the 2020 NHL Draft for forward Blake Coleman on Feb. 26. Of the Lightning's 10 first-round picks since 2010, only goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy (No. 19 in the 2012 NHL Draft) and defenseman Cal Foote (No. 14 in the 2017 NHL Draft) are with the team. Edmonton Oilers Team NHL Face Coverings

But the Lightning will try to trade forward Tyler Johnson ($5 million AAV) and/or forward Alex Killorn ($4.45 million AAV) before they go down the road of potentially moving out Cirelli and/or Cernak.

Take the time now to try many masks and choose what’s most comfortable
Ohlsen knows firsthand that you can wear masks during sports and still perform well, even when competing. She’s been wearing masks for years while cross country skiing to minimize symptoms from exercise- and cold-induced asthma. Chicago Blackhawks Team NHL Face Coverings

San Jose, by the way, would likely love to have a player like Cernak to play on the right side behind Erik Karlsson and Brent Burns.

”I don’t know exactly what I’m going to do,” Trotz said Wednesday on his 58th birthday. ”I’m not too concerned. I’m in pretty good health, but it affects everybody differently if you do get it. I don’t want to get it, so there’s a good chance I could have a mask behind the bench, but I haven’t decided yet. I should say I don’t want to give it to anybody if I have it, but I don’t.” San Jose Sharks Team NHL Face Coverings

More Reading: The Bucket Bracket Showdown (The Finals)
More Reading: HbD Interviews: Dave Gunnarsson Nashville Predators Team NHL Face Coverings

Gelieve Inloggen of een account aanmaken om deel te nemen aan het gesprek.

• WilliamR
  • WilliamR's Profielfoto Onderwerp Auteur
  • Gebruiker
Meer