Nurburgring 24 uur 2014

9 jaren 9 maanden geleden #105912 door Jilt
Nurburgring 24 uur 2014 werd gestart door Jilt
Gave onboard live stream:

i5 4590 | 16GB | GTX980 | Win10
T300RS Alcantara edition | T3PA | TH8A | GTOmega EVO | Oculus Rift CV1
www.youtube.com/jiltjes
Clean and Fast

Gelieve Inloggen om deel te nemen aan het gesprek.

• Jilt
  • Jilt's Profielfoto Onderwerp Auteur
  • GTHQ_Jilt
Lees meer
9 jaren 9 maanden geleden #105914 door bullit100
Beantwoord door bullit100 in topic Nurburgring 24 uur 2014
Nice :woohoo:
Hier 2 live streams voor de gehele race.
www.24h-rennen.de/en/live/
www.radiolemans.com/
De volgende gebruiker (s) zei dank u: giznav

Lees meer
9 jaren 9 maanden geleden - 9 jaren 9 maanden geleden #105956 door Qwaribo
Beantwoord door Qwaribo in topic Nurburgring 24 uur 2014
voor de geïnteresseerde wat foto's van mijn weekend.

plus.google.com/photos/112522036500978489437/albums/6028041051110169777?authkey=CMfv7e-67a-SvwE

Wel in het engels.. Geen zin om t nog te vertalen. :silly:

So, I promised to write a review and show you guys some pictures of the Nürburgring 24h.

Well there we go! Most of my friends were there already at Monday the 16th. For them it’s also a vacation, I wanted to go with them, sadly my employer think diffently :( So my adventure started Fridaymorning at 06:00 am (too early!), I had my car packed already the day before. Just needed to shower and hop in the car. After 2,5 hour of driving the beautifull German highway (no speedlimit:D) I was in Nürburg. Parked my car and jumped in my friends car too drive to the camping (Hatzenbach). I buyed a weekendticket which is €57,- or $77 and also a campingticket, €25 or $34 (just for Friday and Saturdaynight). I was with my girlfriend so it was expensive but totally worth it!

After unpacked, my first beer! Finally, imo I deserved it hehe. :D The people I was with (I know 3 of them, total of 20 people) walked already to Fuchsrohre, they told me it is a tradition for them to walk there, have a few drinks and a barbecue. So with my friend and my girlfriend we walked to the Fuchsrohre (foxhole) which is a long walk! But worth it, the view there is astonishing and the sun was shining most of the time. Arrived there and I met the other guys and woman. All Germans, but very kind and open people. From young (11) till old 67. The oldest was already been there 30 (!!) times. We watched the 3 hours classic race with cars like Ford GT, M3 E30, 2002, Mustang, Porches and a lot more. There were 3 start groups and in the first lap with the saftycar the drivers were waving, it’s a lot of fun. After a lot of beers, shots of jagermeister and Deutche bratwursten we walked back to Hatzenbach. The race was still on so we walked near the track. Down at Flugplatz I’ve seen a pits stop haha, it had a crash and had to change the tire.

A guy who was with us had won trough Facebook a meet and greet with the guys of Schuberts Motorsports (they drive a Z4 GT3), sadly the meet and greet was on Thursday… But we were invited to go to their vip lounge above the pits. So after the fuchsrohre story we walked to the GP track, free drinks there wiehoew! We looked around and had fun with eachother :D After a few drinks we had a Schuberts t-shirt and we walked back to Hatzenbach. Drinks, barbecue, drinks and more barbecue, playing football on the track in the evening and at 2:00 am sleeping in the luxuary caravan.

Finally Saturday, gigantic hangover so coffee was needed. We did not do so much, a few cars came driven by, m3 club, gtr club, few Veyron’s. Nothing special :p (when you’re in Nürnburg exotic cars aren’t so exotic anymore. There’s always someone with a bigger, faster or more expensive car. So waiting waiting and BAM 04:00 pm, the race started!! There were 3 start groups and when I see them coming trough the corner, WOOAH! My hairs standing right up, weird feeling in my stomach. The Mclaren GT3 was first, but he didn’t make it. None of the Mclarens. I was standing on our “stage”, just watching, filming, and I put my phone in my pocket and KABAM, oversteer and a crash. Wow so sick!! Now the cars were driving slow and you could see brakes glowing. Awesome view.

We watched the race, had fun and party on. At 3:00 am I needed to go sleep, was way to drunk haha. So I set my alarm at 06:00 am. When I wake up (headeach) I was alone and I walked a bit to other watching spots. At 08:00 I get to bed again to sleep till 12. We watched the race and highlights on our tv till the end. Sadly it was over, I packed my stuff and drive home. Needed to go fast because my girl had needed to go too her grandma.

Well.. I’m sure I forget a LOT to tell, just read this and watch the pictures and you’ll understand how much fun I had. I’m sure I go next year too. First I had my doubts if I’m going to the Lemans or 24h Nürburg, but after this experience I’m sure I go again next year! :D

Sorry if my English isn’t perfect. And the pics are taken with my phone, so quality isn't good.

See you Am Ring!
Laatst bewerkt 9 jaren 9 maanden geleden door Qwaribo.

Lees meer
9 jaren 9 maanden geleden #105960 door Jilt
Beantwoord door Jilt in topic Nurburgring 24 uur 2014
Heel gaaf! Dank voor het verslag

i5 4590 | 16GB | GTX980 | Win10
T300RS Alcantara edition | T3PA | TH8A | GTOmega EVO | Oculus Rift CV1
www.youtube.com/jiltjes
Clean and Fast

• Jilt
  • Jilt's Profielfoto Onderwerp Auteur
  • GTHQ_Jilt
Lees meer